Sunday, May 1, 2016

Joining the Vintage Pledge 2016

Well, hello!


What's new, you ask?  It looks like I haven't been sewing since February, doesn't it?  Au contraire, I have been sewing, I just haven't been blogging.  Consequently, I am joining the Vintage Pledge 2016.

The Vintage Pledge is a social media group hosted by Kestrel Makes and A Stitching Odyssey. Seamsters who want to participate make a pledge to sew vintage in 2016.  The pledge can be whatever one wants related to vintage sewing.  Since it's fairly inevitable I will be involved in sewing up vintage and vintage inspired patterns this year, I'm taking my pledge in a different direction:

I, Piper Springs, pledge to blog about my vintage and vintage inspired makes this year, AND start an instagram feed.

Here's a sneak peak at my latest vintage inspired make:

More soon.  A bientot!

Xx Piper

All contents of this blog are property of the author.  Please do not use without permission.  Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your happiest of thoughts!